AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide highest standard of domiciliary/Home care service to our service users (anyone over the age of eighteen years).
- To ensure that client dignity, independence and freedom of choice is not compromised.
- Consistency providing/monitoring highest standard of are through;
Regular staff meeting training and supervision of our staff to ensure highest standard of care at all time.
Encouraging and seeking feedback from our clients and staff concerning the service we provide with a view to ensuring adherence to highest standard of care and for staff improvement.
Making explicit to our clients procedure on how to lodge any compliant concerning the service that we provide, ensuring that all complaints are treated accordingly within a specified time frame.
SERVICES WE RENDER INCLUDE:
- PERSONAL CARE FOR ADULT ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 IN THEIR OWN HOMES
- ASSISTANCE WITH HOUSEHOLD AND DOMESTIC CHORES
- ASSISTANCE WITH SHOPPING AND COLLECTION OF PRESCRIPTIONS.
DURATION OF SERVICES
- 15 MINS TO SEVERAL HOURS (UP TO 24 HOURS)
- 1 DAY TO 7 DAYS IN A WEEK
- 1 WEEK TO SEVERAL MONTHS AND EVEN MORE.
70 WARWICK STREET BIRMINGHAM, B12 0NL